Karadarshop.com - Weine aus Suedtirol und Italien
About us My account Shipping conditions
About us My account Shipping conditions
Karadarshop.com - Weine aus Suedtirol und Italien

Palestina Cabernet - Merlot 2009 H. Lentsch Winery

Manufacturer: Vinicola H. Lentsch
Product No.: 360
ready for shipment: in 1-2 days, in stock
Print product data sheet
14,15 EUR
incl. 22 % Tax excl.
Palestina Cabernet - Merlot 2009 H. Lentsch Winery
Palestina Cabernet - Merlot 2009 H. Lentsch Winery
Grape varierty: 60% Cabernet. and 40% Merlot.

Production area: The two varieties of grapes Cabernet and Merlot mature on the warmest and most valuable slopes of the winery. A special microclimate, the southeast facing slopes as well as the heavy sand and gravel of the porphyritic soil are the secrets which contribute in a unique way to the growth and the maturation process of the grapes.

Yield: 60 hl per hectare.

Vinification: After careful sorting of the grapes each variety is loaded into its own special tanks and allowed to ferment. They are circulated and mixed daily in order to release the pigments and tannins. As soon as fermentation complete the wine is pumped into concrete barrels to initiate malolactic fermentation. After malolactic fermentation approx. 55% of the wine is put into large oak ovals and the remaining 45% approx. into barriques. The wine is allowed to mature there undisturbed for about 12 - 14 months. After this period of refining the wine is subjected to gentle preliminary filtration and then bottled.

Description: The Palestina is a red wine with an especially hevy bouquet and a complex array of tannins. Color: A deep garnet-red color. Nose: Concentrated fruity aroma reminiscent of black currants with a hint of roasted coffee. Taste: Warm, mineral and smooth tannins; pronounced structure and lingering finish.

Matching: As a consequence of its sublime, velvet character this wine is particularly well-suited to be served with meat dishes and game.

Serving temperature: 16 - 18°C.

Ageing potential: min. 8 years.

Bottle to: 0,75 liters.
Shopping Cart
You do not have any products in your shopping cart yet.
Information about manufacturer
Vinicola H. Lentsch

Vinicola H. Lentsch


More Products

Karadar Diether
M. Schranzhofer Str. 2
I-39038 Innichen (BZ)
VAT-ID: 00697790210

Tel.: +39 0474 913159
Fax: +39 0474 912454